Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Meeting

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is or has enjoyed the novel!!!

Our book club meeting is in two weeks. April 25, 2009 at 2 p.m. I know a lot of you wanted an earlier time but I have to work for the next three Sat. until noon. I hope you are able to make it; if not please let me know. The next book has been chosen and all information will be available at the next meeting.


If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me. Also you can RSVP under the comments so we will have a head count.

I'm so excited. I miss all of you whom I have not seen since the last meeting. Also we have some new memebers who will be attending and we have an open chair for any guest you would like to invite.

Thanks and see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home