Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome


Dear Ladies,
I'm so excited about the start of the W.I.N. book club. We are all winners in God's eyes and it's time we take our role in the Kingdom of God. Our first meeting is this Sat. the 21st of March 2009. I hope everyone is enjoying the novel and it's beneficial to you in some shape, form, or fashion. I know you have a lot of questions concerning the vision and purpose of the book club. I would like to have an idea of your concerns before the first meeting, therefore, I would like everyone to leave a comment or question before Sat. on the blog. This will allow me to have answers to all your questions in advance. You can also reach me on my cell if you have any further questions. Our kick off devotional and overview is listed below.
Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
By: Donna Partow
Every woman needs a little jump start in life. Donna Partow knows how to make it happen. In Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be, author Donna Partow shows women how to reenergize their lives in 90 days. She covers everything from faith and family to fitness and fashion (with lots more) in this comprehensive plan for greater vitality in life and intimacy with God. This in-depth study of Proverbs 31:10-31 will make women feel in control and on top of things as they study and even memorize that famous passage about the ideal woman of God. This positive, life-affirming book includes a leader's guide, making it perfect for small group use.
For information on the 90-Day Jumpstart to a New You, based on the book Becoming the Woman God Wants Me To Be, please visit www.donnapartow.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home